Marly town centre -> route de Bourguillon -> route de Montiver -> chemin de Russilles -> dead end/ no through road
Fribourg station, Bus No 1, get off at the Marly cité stop, then about a 10 minute walk.
Geneva, Zurich or Bern airports.
So that we can deal with your request as quickly as possible, we suggest that you contact us via email:
• You should give us your email address as soon as possible.
• A deposit will be required as soon as you make your reservation.
• Your reservation will be confirmed by email and will only be definitive when we have received the deposit.
• A minimum stay of two nights is required.
• Payments will be by credit/debit card or by bank transfer.
• The reference exchange rate is that set by the Cantonal Bank of Fribourg.
• Guests will be liable for any damage they may cause.
• Any damage must be announced immediately and insurance claims produced no later than 48 after the damage has been announced or discovered.
• In case of cancellation less than 48 hours prior to your arrival, the deposit will be retained.
• So that we can welcome you in the best possible conditions, we kindly request that you let us know your arrival time one day before your stay begins.
• Bedrooms are available from 14h00.
• Bedrooms must be vacated by 11h00 on the day of your departure.
• Cooking and eating in the bedrooms is not allowed.
• Clothes may not be washed in the bedrooms nor hung up outside the rooms or on the facade.
Communal living area:
• Blanche Neige can offer you a large, modular living space of 50m2, in which conferences, meetings and a range of practical activities can be organised. The living space can comfortably accommodate up to 50 people and looks over/leads straight out into the garden
• The space can be hired with or without refreshments (tea, coffee).
• Use of the external space is included, weather permitting.
• The living space can be hired from 08h00 to 18h00, or by half day from 08h00 to 12h00 and from 14h00 to 18h00
• By prior arrangement, some catering provision can be agreed.
• The dining room of 42m2 which is next to the living area may be used if necessary and according to availability.
• Evening activities are only possible if participants are also staying in the bedrooms.
• The whole building is non-smoking, in conformity with current legislation in force.
• This provision is mandatory and also applies to the hire of the living area.
• Non-respect of this rule will lead to the cancellation of the stay or hire.
• Smoking areas can be arranged, as a goodwill gesture, outside the house.
• Are not allowed on the property.
• Vehicles will be parked at the entrance according to instructions given on arrival.
• A garage is available providing a specific request is made in advance.